Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

Very nice

What started out as another little flashie trying to get by on a cute style and song turned deep, very deep.

At first I was set on giving this flash a 3/5, since it was no different than the thousands of song flashes on Newgrounds, and executed worse too.

However, this was much more than that, as it soon became a beautiful metaphor for the standardization and lack of freedom in today's educational systems - and all of society.

Your use of the audio to continue a logical flow is rarely used, so while the visual scenes could not be more different, more separate, the continuing song helped link them to a common purpose.

Nicely Done.

Comick responds:

Thanks for the kind words :) I'm glad you liked it!

Splash. Splash.

People here are way too light

I do believe title was satirical and sarcastic, but the toon goes for humor, but the ambiguous and cliche flash often trips over itself, preventing it from become a true classic, or indeed, even memorable.

CarrotCakeStudios responds:

Nice to know you knew it was sarcastic! xD
Shame you didn't enjoy it as much as others, but hey - thanks for your time!

DARE DARE

Good but slightly confusing

I don't fully understand the relationship between the girl & the guy. Overall it was very moving.

The Best Burrito The Best Burrito

Another

Wasn't there another animation based on the song by Parry Gripp? I thought it was scaredofbees (the artist of nomnomnomnomnomnom). Anyways the animation could have been more fluid, I'm not giving any points for the music since that is readily buy able. You could make their faces move too instead of just their mouths.

ScelesticFish responds:

Thanks. I would like feed back on the lip-synch and art as well next time.

Castle Repercussions - A Castle Repercussions - A

Truly Awesome

This is a Prodigy of all stick films. It takes stick & flash to the limit. This movie in my opinion is the best stick film I have seen. Period. IT's awesome & truly deserves 5/10.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

It was OK but overall could use more polish

Personally I don't like anime. There could be some humor but I don't think It would be apropratie. The animation could show more detail and more color. And the plot can be better. I like what you are attempting but a little more polish can go a long way.

The Killing Murderer The Killing Murderer

OMG

great, What a twist!

animator vs animator.pt.3 animator vs animator.pt.3

Fuck anime

the graphics werent that smooth.

World War 3 World War 3

SO FUNNY!!

really ups your day, just plain entertaining

Xiao Xiao No. 5 Xiao Xiao No. 5