Escaped! Escaped!

Enjoyable Puzzle Game

Got a highest combo of 12, Great Victory (Win the boss fight in less than 35 moves).
It was an interesting game, but rather bland graphics and a short storyline were downsides.
To speak of upsides they gameplay is simple but enjoyable.
Overall a 6, a better sequel could easily get an 8, but due to genre & gameplay choices a 10 would be rather far off.

Bomb Diggity Bomb Diggity

Wow, a good concept-bad excution

The concept is good but:
Graphics: Certainly not bad but in the days of Last Stand 2 & Rail of War it's not a strong point
Controls: The areas to land are tricky & the sliding/weird jump mecanism does NOT help.
Gameplay: The large amout of knockback, diffuculty attacking from below & short timer make it hard to have fun.

Overall you need to change the entire jumping mecahnism/physics. The graphics could use a overhaul too.
TIP: If you hold the jump button it makes you go higher, a common mechanism that I hate.

Crunchdown Crunchdown

Awesome

This game is awesome, so original yet deep. You managed to make the story humorous & carefree yet serious & solid. The gameplay is very original & fluid but if you eat the bosses nothing will happen & you will be forced to restart the boss battle. So other than that small quirk the gameplay was amazing smooth for a complex eating system. The ending was quite nicely done & added a drop of seriousness & realism to the plot.
Great work, keep it coming
-sabot00

Youda Farmer Youda Farmer

20 bucks? For that?

The concept is fun but seriously, $20? The only thing you can do is click, you can't drive or do anything else. The graphics are good but that's it. The former games from Youda, Final fortress, Rail of war, skies of war were awesome which gave me high expectations but this is just a plain let down. This was worst than the hype about the original Phenom, TLB error, slow clock speed, less efficient than Core 2.

Sniper Assassin 2 Sniper Assassin 2

OK but with a few gliches

In RANSOM if the guy doesn't stop moving forget it, it's a glich. Type in persuasion

BUGWAVE BUGWAVE

I had high hopes

I had high hopes after seeing this on the weekly top five but omg! It sucks, I don't know why but after 5 second I wanted to throw up! I don't like how you use bugs and nature stuff. Also the battlefield is too small.

Red Code Red Code

It's alright

It pretty good but the blaster sucks until you get the 1000E upgrade. Graphically you can't see that you're upgrading the weapons which sucks. There's no story and after level 15 it's next to impossible. Is there even a final level? You should add allies and turrets you can build, there should be a change to background or some reinforcements. The graphics and game play are fluid and fun but repetitive. The game has potential to improve.

Hexiom Connect Hexiom Connect

not that fun

too repititive, or maybe i just expected 2 much

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

horrible

the animation wasnt that cool. the gameplay SUCK! we need more than some stuipd quick draw.

-&amp;gt; PANCAKES!!! &amp;lt;- -> PANCAKES!!! <-

HOW the F do you erase?

it'll be good loader
it creative and orignal but crappy

FatKidWitAJetPak responds: